Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

watch list issues

When I try to delete from watch list or from listings in addition it will not allow me to add to watch list,,more than a little annoyed, have used delete one at a time or multiples have used both delete icons and tryed to add from both delete icons

Blue Collections Box

When I try to go to my summary list, I get this big blue Collectibles box. I do not want it . I do not know know how I got it but know I want rid of it. Can anyone help me...simply! TY!

Create Listing Page Stuck in Classic Mode

Went make a listing draft and when I typed in my title it said the service was down. I tried a few more times and it reverted me to the ebay classic selling format. Now I am stuck with this format and hate it. I am using the advanced version of the s...

Resolved! Error in Performance Evaluation Reporting - Late Shipment Being Miscalculated - Urgent Request

Hello, Their are many errors on our recent evaluation in the performance reporting of late shipment rate where it is not taking into consideration the handling time of the item for the calculated delivery date and handle by date in the reports which ...

Guaranteed Delivery "Use supported shipping services"

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active/guidance-egd This link will show you what listings need to be modified in order to be eligible for Guaranteed Delivery. For me it shows all of my listings that are shipped via Priority Mail Legal Flat Rate Envelope....

Resolved! Ebay Shipping Boxes do not all show up

Technical Problem - please fix.Wanted to buy some boxes but when I clicked into the eBay boxes that has a (14) only a few came up.So where are the other boxes?Thanks, Amy

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Defect Received Due to USPS Error

I received a defect this month for a package that was processed incorrectly by USPS. The package went to FL from FL via OH. My tracking was uploaded on time, and I kept in close contact with the seller. The package was even sent Priority Mail. I rece...

NOT RELISTING

ITEM IS NOT RELISTING. EVERYTHING IS SET RIGHT JUST NOT RELISTING. WHAT S UP NOW. IT SEEMS LIKE LATELY IT S ALWAYS SOMETHING. COME ON WAKE UP.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors