Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pricing product using just the buy now

Hi, I prefer to use the buy now price button for selling my product. However, as of last week, I cannot turn off the auction bid option and my listing won't go through unless I add a bid price. When I began selling on EBay in July, this was not a pro...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t send messages to buyers

Every time I try to reply to a message regarding something I am selling on eBay I receive the notification “Your message could not be sent. Please try again.“ it’s been like this for a whole day now...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

No longer getting refunds when I void postage labels????

I have voided 7 labels over a 12 month period, and I have only received a refund for one of the labels. When I change from parcel post to Priority mail, I have to watch very carefully that the service changes. Sometimes it reverts back when I think i...

Cannot change PayPal payment method during checkout (javascript) Chrome/Edge

I cannot change my PayPal payment method from the default method during checkout.Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Once you've selected "PayPal" under "Pay with" on the checkout screen, and successfully logged in to PayPal in the...

EBay is restricting me from  making my very first purchase.

Hello,I tried making payments for an order I made but EBay is restricting me frommaking my very first purchase even though I chose PayPal as my payment methodwith more than enough balance in my card. The attached screen shot shows their claim with no...

More Issues Again

Cannot even get to this site most times. Internet connection to ebay drops and must be restarted. This is also true when not navigating thru ebay. I may select a task such as lowest cost when searching an item. I might have to select it 50 times befo...

Accidentally accepted a refund

I had bought an item and paid for it upfront. The payment through PayPal was pending, so the seller thought I wasn’t paying for the item. They canceled my order. I immediately rebought the item and showed I had paid. I was supposed to be issued a ref...

Unable to use CONTACT MEMBER in ORDERS using Seller Hub

I am trying to use the CONTACT MEMBER in the drop down for an ORDER to advise buyer there would be a delay in shipping. When I start typing in the text box, the first letter is displayed and then disappears. I try again and again and the same thing h...

Fast N Free

I've got 2 items in the same seller location and the buyer can't reach fast N free for both of them, one is fast N free and the another one not at all. My shipping policy is 1 bussines day Handling time and UPS 2nd Day Air (2 bussines days). How can ...

watch list not working!

My watch list does not respond to clicks to page # 2 ...to delete items,clicking to a category or other options...it's being like this for about 4-5 days...very annoying!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors