cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View counter still not working!!!!!

I use this feature to gauge my pricing, interest...

Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

Re: View counter still not working!!!!!

I thought it got fixed for me but is even worse now. Every view counts double. Way to go eBay......I think noone is actually working on this....

Message 91 of 125
latest reply

It still is not corrected and has been like this for weeks!  Alot of us use this for our listings and pricing and to see how many views we actually get as we cannot embed a view counter against the almighty ebay world pls!

Message 92 of 125
latest reply

refreshing the page is not the solution it should not be happening period

Message 93 of 125
latest reply

Ebay is doing the best they can,however their best consist of high school techs,untrained management,and a boat load of excuses.Views remain at 0 as does my interest in selling anything on a site that has had ample time to fix their problems.
Message 94 of 125
latest reply

My view counts are not working STILL either!!!

Very frustrating.

Message 95 of 125
latest reply

same problem, affecting sales negatively.  fees should be refunded.

Message 96 of 125
latest reply

Scroll down on my ebay.  Click Selling.  Under listings, click active listings.    This brings you to the new page ebay wants you to use to manage your listings.

Message 97 of 125
latest reply

Mine is still not working either and I use it for the same reason.

I am a relatively new seller (2-3 months now) and this feature is hugely important to me.

My partner tested the view count for me last night on a product of mine. I sold one before he looked at it, and I've sold one this morning (since he's looked at it) but the view count remains at the number since before the very first sale.

eBay, I would like you to add my name to your list of affected users as well please.

Another issue I have had recently is trying to send a buyer a message, but the eBay system would only let me send a message to myself, not the buyer? Not a good platform to be using currently when you want to offer good customer service.

I really hope this is resolved soon!
Message 98 of 125
latest reply

Would like to add that it is insulting to be charged a 10% fee for this service...
Message 99 of 125
latest reply

the counters were working yesterday - today out on a blink again - what is going on? yes 10% is excessive specially in shipping fees - out of control - the site has so many glitches, that is worst than a tooth ache.

Message 100 of 125
latest reply

Hi.. I'm messaging 10 July that I'm still not getting page views, even on items that have sold! It's frustrating not knowing if there's any interest... Has been for weeks now

Message 101 of 125
latest reply

Mine has not worked properly in over a month, this is insanity and a pure lack of ebay giving a **bleep**.  I bet there aren't any glitches when it comes time for fees to be paid by the sellers. Strange that always seems to work. 

Message 102 of 125
latest reply

good grief cannot even use the word c rap on here seriously????
Message 103 of 125
latest reply

Situationally-appropriate terms are disallowed. (Might reveal truth, so just can't have 'em displayed.)

Message 104 of 125
latest reply

With  I don't even  know  what   view page  my items are on or how many real  views they had .   There are other issues  search  system I did notice was  that  it was not  working on key word  to bring up one item and do a price  comparison    with each seller from lowest to highest  new or used . 

Message 105 of 125
latest reply