cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View counter still not working!!!!!

I use this feature to gauge my pricing, interest...

Message 1 of 125
latest reply
124 REPLIES 124

This is what I came for, to look for an answer why all my listings have zero views too. I know it happens occasionally but not for straight 4 days. I wonder what’s going on.
Message 2 of 125
latest reply

I'm having the same issue, and called eBay on it yesterday.  I was told this has been a known issue in June, and they'll look into it.  It started with one item I listed that didn't seem to increase in views, despite knowing that it would generate interest. Then, after I revised two items for the correct return period, not only did all the photos disappear for those two items as well as another that wasn't revised, suddenly all my listings' views disappeared. (Particularly galling was the message from eBay stating that I needed to provide photos on the listings from which all of them had mysteriously disappeared. Those took a while to hunt back and find, then to reapply to the listings.) Today, the views have reappeared on just 2 random pages of my listings, and of course they're all out of order. Yay.

Message 3 of 125
latest reply

This a massive widespread issue guys. It's been going on for almost 2 weeks now. I havent had views for over a week. In fact all I have now is a - dash were my views should be. There are already multiple posts regarding this problem. After speaking with a rep today she submitted an escalated ticket with the technical department and said they are "working on it" with no time frame for resolution. Same goes for  the disappearing picture issue. If you have items that are set on "Good til cancelled" then make sure you end them yourself and relisted before ebay automatically does it or you will lose your pics.

Message 4 of 125
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebeccascloset-65 wrote:

I use this feature to gauge my pricing, interest...

Hi @rebeccascloset-65we are working on these issues currently and will get a solution in place as soon as possible. I want to clarify that the view/watcher count this is a display issue and this is not affecting the data used to calculate your impressions. We apologize for the trouble and will be sure to add your username to our list of impacted users.

Message 5 of 125
latest reply

this has been going on since at least 2013-google it
no official announcement from ebay-because ebay is falling apart-you can only talk to philipinnes-not anyone in usa
Message 6 of 125
latest reply

Apparently they don't want us to know how few people are looking for good items on ebay anymore.

Message 7 of 125
latest reply

Me too!! It’s so frustrating- I was beginning to think some of my items may not be visible to buyers. I really hope it isn’t what has been suggested - that they don’t want us to see how few people are looking to buy on eBay 🙁

Message 8 of 125
latest reply

Mine is the same, it's been like it for over two weeks. Ebay know about it as an 'IT problem', at least, that's their claim.  Don't rely on your Viewing Counter. It can go from 0 to any number like 5  or even 15. Next time you log on or refresh your page, it will show '0' again. I don't reckon it's all to do with IT, although this covers just about all of it.  It's probably more complex than that?

It would be interesting to see if anyone in the US on ebay.com (not co.uk) is experiencing the same thing. You could pick a US member at random and see if they are prepared to talk?

Message 9 of 125
latest reply

Message 10 of 125
latest reply

This also is happening to me, it's been going on at least for the last week. So annoying.
Wish ebay would get there finger out to sort it.
Message 11 of 125
latest reply

Same here for nearly a week. I don't think they have supervisor at eBay that monitors their sellers frustration. I stopped complaining because when you do, you get black mailed.
Message 12 of 125
latest reply

This is also happening to my items.  I am a US user, so it is not just a UK issue. 

Also, the eBay Bucks are also all messed up.  Link to view accrewed eBay Bucks brings me back to summary page.

Message 13 of 125
latest reply

Same here  (Scotland) It's really getting on my nerves, c'mon Ebay, get yer finger out and fix it !!

Message 14 of 125
latest reply

My view counter has not been working for about a week now. Still not working at this moment...very disappointing. Ebay needs to get this working again. I also have noticed that I am unable to click on a buyer's user name to see their feedback from other seller's before accepting an offer from them. That seems to have changed in the last month.

Message 15 of 125
latest reply