cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive script in watch list and purchase history.

Keep getting an unresponsive script message in my watch list and purchase history list.  Any help?  Here is the script:  Script: https://secureir.ebaystatic.com/rs/c/templates-js-18f92b.js:7

Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

Re: Unresponsive script in watch list and purchase history.

eBay, can we get an answer on when this might be corrected? Multiple messages and threads, and still no fix. 

Message 32 of 112
latest reply

We have sold on eBay for years. Today, eBay's not working as it should or use to. It's like we are trying to move in syrup. Things are slow and "draggy". (The smart phones do work great and professional like)

We are professional sellers on several platforms. We do not have time to work with less than professional platforms. We rarely visit eBay much anymore with so many technical issues. Most of our time is spent now with Amazon (totally professional with a professional platform that works as it should... not "micky mouse" like eBay)

However, we still have use for eBay if they would decide to fix their program issues instead of blaming the technoligy that the buyer of seller is using. 9 times out of 10, it's not the browser or the computer or the internet, etc, it's eBay.

Trailrep / Robert

Message 33 of 112
latest reply

Oh c'mon eBay this is ridiculous! I can't bid on anything! The cart doesn't work either.

It's like you just don't want my money.

Of all places to fix a glitch it really should be this and not worrying about other petty and trivial stuff.

Message 34 of 112
latest reply

I am getting that when I am trying to revise an item.

Message 35 of 112
latest reply

I' be been having purchase history page freeze up over a week. Makes it hard to pay or leave feedback. It took me forever to make a single payment- over hours. I talked to eBay tech help on phone and they had me clear cache, but made no difference. Tech support can blame browsers all they want, but not logical to me. There is nothing new on my end, I'm using same everything I've used for years with no problems at all. I'm on an iPad Air, accessing eBay thru safari. So I would suggest that something is wrong with eBay. I prefer not to use Amazon, please go back to how it was when it was usuable.
Message 36 of 112
latest reply

I used ublocker Origin + Ublocker  let fix  which makes  a ABP icon on the top right tool bar.

where I used Filter Preferances. Paste the full "https:\\secureir.ebaystatic.com/rs/c/templates-js-18f92b.jc7" address from the scrip problem line.

It works.  Just copy  and paste from the script alarm message.  

Strange my other PC's don't have this problem with O.S. XP and FireFox running....

Message 37 of 112
latest reply

Now getting an unresponsive script on my Bids/Offers page:

Script: https://ir.ebaystatic.com/rs/v…qic2lsg4v24xpetwlk23vhh2rac.js:3

Message 38 of 112
latest reply

Hi. I started a thread over this exact issue.  Purchase History loads 4 or 5 items then blank and stops. Started for me after July 4th and continues. I'm uusing IPad Safari, have cleared my cache repeatedly to no avail. No error messages, can't get to invoices, orders or any canceled items. eBay this is not us or our systems it's something on your side. The numbers of people checking these threads and opening and replying should make that obvious! Please fix this issue!

Message 39 of 112
latest reply

This is the only solution to the issue. My page loads/reloads faster, my tracking info comes up quicker... Has to be a malicious script recording/reporting our purchases, etc... Thank you AddBlock and rmhudspeth! Yall Rock!!
Message 40 of 112
latest reply

Almost 4 weeks of this frustration. And of course all of eBay is probably at the eBay Open or whatever instead of keeping the site functional.

I wonder what the investors would say if they found out buyers cannot bid or purchase through the watch list? 

Disgusted with this Mickey Mouse company. 

Message 42 of 112
latest reply

I would add, SO MANY ISSUES! They seem to be compounding too!
Message 43 of 112
latest reply

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! For a month STILL CANNOT LOAD PURCHASE HISTORY! Why can't eBay fix this issue? I can't pay invoices at all and can't  verify delivered items. I'm literally done, I will no longer bid on any items from this moment till eBay fixes this problem! I can't afford to risk a non paying bidder report or a missing item that I can't report...

Message 44 of 112
latest reply

@buddy2008cat wrote:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! For a month STILL CANNOT LOAD PURCHASE HISTORY! Why can't eBay fix this issue? I can't pay invoices at all and can't  verify delivered items. I'm literally done, I will no longer bid on any items from this moment till eBay fixes this problem! I can't afford to risk a non paying bidder report or a missing item that I can't report...

BUMP

This thread was started on 7/07/17 with still no explanation or resolution. This is when several other issues started as well-  like being unable to research purchase history.

It obviously isn't a server or search engine problem.

trinton@ebay

please advise

Message 45 of 112
latest reply