cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive script in watch list and purchase history.

Keep getting an unresponsive script message in my watch list and purchase history list.  Any help?  Here is the script:  Script: https://secureir.ebaystatic.com/rs/c/templates-js-18f92b.js:7

Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

Re: Unresponsive script in watch list and purchase history.

Interesting.

I don't think Ebay realise just how widespread this issue is. I'm actually on Ebay.co.uk and it seems to have solved all the problems that have been stated, giving a responsive Ebay as it used to be.

Maybe there is something even more subtle between Ebay.com and Ebay.co.uk

Assuming of course that your machine does not have an even greater limitation on the number of simultaneous internet connects, which it sounds as if you've checked that one out.

Very puzzling, but hopefuly the 'Disconnect' will fix it for some people, if not all.

Regards

Message 106 of 112
latest reply

I've installed the addon Disconnect all green and this doesn't change anything.  Searches are not working.  When I type in a search, the website just hangs forever.  I'm not able to search for anything, nor to make any purchases. 

Ebay has long been one of my favorite companies, and it is sad to see that they can't or won't fix these issues.

Message 107 of 112
latest reply

Having a problem with EBAY unresponsive scripts on all my computers and on different internet connections now. I run Linux with Firefox.

Too much garbage in the background trying to spy on your behaviour or sell you things  interferring with the reason you are actually there, I suspect. I have no choice but to reduce my EBAY use.

Message 108 of 112
latest reply

I'm also using Linux on Firefox.

Message 109 of 112
latest reply

Trailrep...
As a buyer, I find Amazon's SEARCH to be inferior to eBay's Search function. Maddening really.
Using search operators such as quotation marks, or minus signs to exclude words (properties) of a search yield more accurate returns on ebay in my experience.

I'm getting the script error on watch list. I click stop, then everything loads with working notes.
Message 110 of 112
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@paramitiwrote:
And as of Now i can no longer add items to my collection Folders..How Lovely ..just dont know what to say

Hey @paramiti, I understand that this situation can be frustrating and can suggest you reduce the number of displayed orders you have on your purchase history -.... so it is likely a local issue related to your hardware

This is still a problem eBay!

How many should I reduce the displayed purchases to? Zero, if I am unable to view any of my purchases will it work then?

Or maybe only 10.  I am only allowed to view 10 purchases at a time. Does that mean that I should only buy 10 things a day, or week, or month because eBay won't allow me to view that many or makes it damb hard to view that many in order to organize my purchases? This gets into leaving feed back too, if I want to leave a bunch of feed back should I only leave 10 per week when I have over 100 purchases in a month and continue to buy more?

And it is the fault of my hardware? Really! eBay is demanding that I go out and purchase a new computer so that I am compatible with the faulty, slow, intrusive and bandwidth/CPU/Memory grabbing code you decide you need to inflict on me in order to follow, track and record my every keystroke?

What you are saying is that if my shackles are chaffing my ankle because you are pulling my chain to make me run faster, I should go out and purchase better shackles because eBay ain't never gunna stop yanking my chain like that?

Swell. Good to know.

Message 111 of 112
latest reply

It's an Ebay problem, not a hardware problem.  Your computer is fine.

Message 112 of 112
latest reply