cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to list items, finish drafts or copy drafts

When I finish creating my listings and go to click on 'create listing', nothing happens. So, I tried just saving it as a draft and once again nothing happens but at least it shows up in my drafts anyway.
Then, when I click on 'resume draft', a message appears saying 'Looks like something's wrong. Please try again'. No matter how many times I try again, it's the same response. 
I read other people with this problem copied the drafts and the copy worked, but when I click on 'copy draft', I get this same error message, no matter how many times I try.
I've tried every method I read about, I tried multiple browsers, cleared my cache, refresh and closed out the browser. 

So I'm unable to list new items, and I can't finish or copy drafts.

Is there a method I haven't tried?

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Unable to list items, finish drafts or copy drafts

Update: I was just able to list but I still can't access the draft that I saved before for another listing.

Message 16 of 31
latest reply

Same with me... " Looks like something's wrong. Please try again." error...  Called in they said site-wide known error, up to 72hrs to resolve...  Here we go again...

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

Ok, I just may have found a way around it, list your item, but schedule it.. then go into your scheduled listings, update it to have it no longer be scheduled and then list item... I got an item out that way just now 🙂

I still can't do anything with my drafts from before.

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Same here, can't use any features on the draft page today

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

Yes!!! I have had that problem before and now it started 2 days ago. I have been complaining to them and

I thought it was only me!!!  I can see that I am not the only one crazy.

It takes me longer to list and I get stuck . 

I have to open another window and go to "drafts" .  I  have to transfer some information that 

was not saved. Once, I could not open the draft like you, and I had to open another window to create the same listing 🤦‍♀️again !!! I have to be sure not to close any window or I loose everything !!!

Not funny!!! 

72 hrs?? It has  been more than that...

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Update: I was just able to create a new listing as usual! Still not able to access any drafts from today, but I'm glad I can list stuff now. Working for anybody else?

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

I have received an offer for an item, but I cannot respond.

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

Update: I am still unable to do everything I originally mentioned however I found a weird workaround. I was able to create a draft and a listing but only if I didn't include the UPC. This is still problematic but maybe progress? I am still unable to access my drafts from yesterday though.

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Same thing for me... started yesterday (8/3/21) there are several similar threads... plus when I went to help chat that was not working either!

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but I have found that drafts I created or last accessed on my phone are the ones I can not open.  Anything I was doing on my laptop can still be accessed.  I'm wondering if there was a glitch between the app and the webpage?

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

I'm having the same issue.  I can't access draft listings, when I try I get the message "Looks like something's wrong. Please try again".  I've tried again... lots.  I've even signed out of ebay, cleared cookies, rebooted and then tried again, still no luck.  I first noticed it yesterday (3rd Aug), thought maybe if I left it overnight it would sort itself out, but I've tried 24 hours later and I'm still getting the same message.    I don't think it's anything to do with managed payments, I've been on MP since January and never had this issue before.  

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

Hi, I'm using a laptop and I'm having the same problem, so it's not just the app.   I can't access a draft and I keep getting the message "Looks like something's wrong. Please try again".   Mines a bit weird though, as it seems to be just one draft (at the moment anyway!).   When I've clicked on my other drafts I can get into them.  The one I can't get into I created yesterday, the others were before that and I can open them ok.  I'll have to try creating a new one and see if it's only new drafts that have the issue...

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

I am having the same problem. Got 6 listed yesterday 8-3 then the last 2 would not list. Got the same error message. Ebay said it was a site issue and I should try to do it on my phone which i don't list that way. They said to try again in 24 - 48 hrs. Good Luck with That.

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

Same. Last two days won't preview, won't save to drafts, won't list... starting around 4pm central. Looses my work no matter what I do.

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Open a NEW window in your computer (do not close anything), go to drafts and you will find what you are listing. Click on the item and "resume draft". Need to transfer from the old window to the new one the info

from description. Fill individually "item specifics" and pictures if you need again.

Good Luck!!!

Message 30 of 31
latest reply