cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling.111 service error

02088EA8-FD1B-4505-B068-374EA409816B.jpeg

I unfortunately seem to be prompted with this message every time I try to sell an item, so as of now I can’t list a single thing. If I could please get some help on figuring this out.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

could it be your server ? Did you set up a payment method ? You have 0 feed backs so is this your first time trying to list ? Someone here will maybe have a good answer for you but they may need more info from you ! good luck

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

i don’t think it’s my server , I know that it says “no response” but even when I disconnect (or connect to a different wifi) it shows the same message. I haven’t set up a payment method yet and yes this is my first time trying to list

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I googled the error and saw a couple of previous eBay community forums threads on it--you might want to go back and see if there was anything helpful offered in those (the thread from 02/2020 seemed to say it was some sort of system error that was affecting a few people).

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Unfortunately I’m really seeing a solution or any type of answer. eBay basically says “ Thanks for reporting . We’ll look into this”. Maybe some generic questions about the problem too.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

setting up the payment method may be the answer ! You will have to do that anyway ! If you sold something there needs to be a way to get paid ! Go through the motions to do that then try again ! You may have to do a little trouble shooting but you do need a way to be paid ! Good luck and keep the board posted on your progress

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@sugarbearind 

Get your payment method set up and try again.

Also, try listing on a laptop or pc. The mobile apps are notoriously unreliable for listing.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

[I see the OP has already done so]

I realize that this thread has already been moved once, but you might consider posting on the iOS app board, or at least adding to one of the ongoing threads there, such as this one:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-iOS/Downstream-service-failure-selling-111/m-p/30137412#M11...

The app boards are regularly read by eBay staff that will follow up with ongoing app issues, unlike most other discussion boards.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Okay so I’ve added the payment method and nothing changed I still can’t list through the app or the web browser on my phone. I will try listing on my computer next 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Payment method set up successfully so that wasn’t the problem.  I’m going to be trying on my laptop shortly , thank you

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Okay so I’ve updated my payment method and tried starting a listing on  my laptop and this is the message I receive

F09D49A9-B1F9-4AF2-9105-D7B730E51B19.jpeg

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Thanks. I was facing issue while listing using mobile application for my Japanese product but after setting up my payment method i tried listing from laptop and it works fine now.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply