cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to list items, finish drafts or copy drafts

When I finish creating my listings and go to click on 'create listing', nothing happens. So, I tried just saving it as a draft and once again nothing happens but at least it shows up in my drafts anyway.
Then, when I click on 'resume draft', a message appears saying 'Looks like something's wrong. Please try again'. No matter how many times I try again, it's the same response. 
I read other people with this problem copied the drafts and the copy worked, but when I click on 'copy draft', I get this same error message, no matter how many times I try.
I've tried every method I read about, I tried multiple browsers, cleared my cache, refresh and closed out the browser. 

So I'm unable to list new items, and I can't finish or copy drafts.

Is there a method I haven't tried?

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I am having this exact issue right now.  Did you find out the cause?

Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Same here. Guess I'll call it a day and try again tomorrow.

Message 3 of 31
latest reply

Have you already signed up for MP?  I read that this happens if you ignore those messages to switch over.  If this isn't the case, I have no idea!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

Having same problems here with trying to list an item.  I've been on managed payments since last fall so I don't think that is the issue.

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Weird...I have been listing all morning.  I just came back from a walk, answered this question, and now it is happening to me too.   The circle goes round and round, can't list it, can't save it.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 31
latest reply

I have been having a very similar problem. Earlier this morning, I listed one item without issues, but after that I would get about 1/3 of the way through the listing details and the page would reload with an error message:

"Well, this is embarrassing.

We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later."
I am a recent seller--just joined earlier this year :)--so I have been on MP since I started.
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

Yup, having the same issue right now, that's what brought me to the boards.  Just another day of eBay's moronic hang ups for no reason.  I don't think there's anything we can do to fix it until they come back from their lunch break and fix it themselves.

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Same problem - cannot list anything.  It keeps crashing.

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

Me, too... Sux...

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

I'm started experiencing the same problem about an hour ago.

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

Ebay BULK Listing is NOT WORKING. I get red error messages to add Item Specifics and then when I add them they disappear when I hit save. So can't list those particular items. Can't Move or change a listing in Bulk to a different category. Same thing basically, I click save and submit and the entire page goes blank and the item does not change categories. COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME. Fix the **bleep** Site, everyday it's something. Pathetic!

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

Ugh, same here. Blarggggg

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

Same here, hoping they get it fixed and all my drafts are still intact 

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

Same here. It just says "Saving..." forever.

Message 15 of 31
latest reply