cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No services available for shipping

When I tried to print my labels, there are no services available.  Is anyone else having this problem 

Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

Re: No services available for shipping

Yes! I had the same problem and came to discussion board to see if anyone knew what was going on.

Message 2 of 94
latest reply

@sfc_auto_parts 

@o.c._mike 

I've not personally had this problem, however I did notice very recently a new tab at the top of the purchase postage label screen that says something to the effect:  Hide Shipping Options?  If I keep scrolling down, all options are there, but I bet if I click it all would go away save a default.  I haven't tried it.  But I wonder if somehow the new icon was clicked on your page resulting in options being hidden.  

Message 3 of 94
latest reply

For me this is how figured this out.  Have to select show more options before changing weight

Message 4 of 94
latest reply

Clicked on new hide options button. Clicked cancel.. everything back to the present normal.

Message 5 of 94
latest reply

Yes.  Just encountered that as well.

Message 6 of 94
latest reply

same here, annoying

Message 7 of 94
latest reply

We're having this same problem all of a sudden too. Worked @30 minutes ago. "No services available" now. And following the suggestions from above didn't fix it either.

Our shipping guy said this happens from time to time and eventually operates as it should. So there is a little gremlin in the code somewhere...

Message 8 of 94
latest reply

5 min. ago was fine, but now  No services available for shipping. Will try Pirateship.com

Message 9 of 94
latest reply

Same unreliable ebay here....I was thinking because someone accused me of counterfeit on items I purchased from walmart to resell.

Message 10 of 94
latest reply

yes I am have the same thing. way back in the beginning ebay use to have a page this listed all problems currently being looked at does anyone know if they still have this.

fix above does not help

Message 11 of 94
latest reply

Same here. Now if items are late, we know who to blame. We better not get bad feedback as a result.

Message 12 of 94
latest reply

I am going to close my listings if this continues

Message 13 of 94
latest reply

trying to print in bulk and all shipping is blank. Kicked me out of shipping and now when I click notifications it just loads and says please wait. We can’t be the only ones having this issue. 

Message 14 of 94
latest reply

Same here on east coast, no services available. Wouldn't it be helpful if ebay had a direct IT helpline for sellers only to address crap like this????? Time is money people!

Message 15 of 94
latest reply