cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly Listed search not loading properly

Searching newly listed starts at midnight (9 hours earlier), clicking to the next page there is a loss of over 12 hours.  Happens on Chrome, Edge and IE.  Clearing history is of no help.  Searching ending ending soonest, the listings are properly displayed without huge blocks of lost items / hours.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Newly Listed search not loading properly

Ebay reps say there is no issue, which is their usual response, new listings are still not showing up, sellers are losing thousands of dollars from this , and eBay denies anything is happening 

Message 16 of 41
latest reply

I HOPE EBAY CAN RESOLVE THIS ISSUE,,,,,,,,,
Message 17 of 41
latest reply

Same issue here in Eastern TN.
Message 18 of 41
latest reply

That is a ridiculous response to deny there is anything amiss when clearly it's happening to multiple users and we all share the same frustration!
Message 19 of 41
latest reply

Yeah,I search Multimeters daily.There is usually about 1500 new listings daily.In the last 24 hrs only about 30 new listings appear.Last night they all loaded normally but when I went to the next page I lost about 12 hrs of listings.It went from9pm to 9am on the 2nd page.

Message 20 of 41
latest reply

well I just checked again, at 4pm est still not working and basically search is useless - wow -impossible to find newly listed items!

Message 21 of 41
latest reply

it would really be nice if ebay took some of that money they are getting and get a few live human beings to handle site problems like this

Message 22 of 41
latest reply

Maybe it's because they just worked on the site and added Spin to Play. Working and changing a site always creates other problems
Message 23 of 41
latest reply

Same here in the West; tried 3 different search engines, different web browsers, clearing cookie cache, virus scans, even  a system restore to computer.

NO HELP.  

Been going on for about 24 hours or more.  Searches are loading old material (in some cases 12 hours old or more; and variable); occasionally a search will show new material but not often.

Message 24 of 41
latest reply

Okay. I'm glad I'm not the only person experiencing this. I was beginning to think I was going crazy. This problem has been going on for almost 24 hours for me on both Chrome and Firefox. Hopefully this will clear up soon, as it's really putting a damper on things.

Message 25 of 41
latest reply

Having the same trouble. Not loading consistently. If i keep hitting the refresh button will eventually
load after hitting it about 10 times. This is the second day i have noticed it. 8/5/2017
Message 26 of 41
latest reply

i did post 175 new items in to my store past 24h non of them show in the store and i have customer with question hi add 4 items in to the shopping cart and can't pay for them error code and message item can't be purchase

Elizabeth
Message 27 of 41
latest reply

Having the same problem since yesterday
Message 28 of 41
latest reply

STILL broken, just as you all described, here in Kansas CIty.  Been going on 24 hours at least. This is BAD! Has anyone from ebay acknowledged and are they doing a fix???

Message 29 of 41
latest reply

So far eBay still denies there is a problem and are blaming all users computers.

Message 30 of 41
latest reply