cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Not Appearing From Sellers In My Ebay Inbox

I can't see messages that are received from sellers unless I click on messages.  I never see anything numbers of messages appearing in My Ebay so I'm unaware of messages that are received which are offers most of the time. This started to happen recently.  Does anyone else have this problem.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Messages Not Appearing From Sellers In My Ebay Inbox

I have been having issues all weekend. When I try to reply to a buyer I received a bar across the top that said I was unable to respond because the message was over 90 days old. The message was actually received yesterday.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

When I try to reply to a buyer I received a bar across the top that said I was unable to respond because the message was over 90 days old.

Try responding to that message on a different page -- try your eBay message inbox rather than a selling page, for instance. If you have eBay messages sent to your email, try replying to the email directly rather than using the blue "reply" button in the message.

If that does not work, go to the user's feedback or profile page and compose a new message using the "Contact" link.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This has been a problem for me as well, for quite a while. And I'm always a buyer, not a seller. Also, when I send an offer on a listing that has "Make An Offer" the seller doesn't see it and I have to contact them to check their messages for it. So it's not just on the sellers' end. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I should add that it's the same whether I'm used a desktop computer running Windows 10 or my Android tablet. Just no notification at the Messages link on on my Ebay account home page.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply