cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Print Labels this morning

Again, I can't print shipping labels this morning on the NEW BLACK shipping Page they rolled out last week. The PURCHASE LABEL tab is GRAYED OUT and will not let me purchase? Anyone else experiencing this today?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"I can't print shipping labels this morning on the NEW BLACK shipping Page they rolled out last week."

My page is not black???   I printed this morning without issue.   Try deleting cookies and clearing cache.  That helps with many bizarre ebay problems and situations not just shipping labels.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I figured it out. Package is going to an APO overseas. In the past you could just enter weight and dimensions then pay and print label. Now, on the NEW LABEL page you have to enter these and THEN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, where you have to renter weight, check off Items on CUSTOMS DECLARATION Page and do a few other things then CLICK A RED USPS ACCEPT Box for something all before you can Purchase and Print the label. Now the APO label prints out much different then before with receipts and takes up a whole page rather than half a page for the label.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply