cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not upload photos or click NEXT to SEND REFUND after clicking report a problem in return.

The image upload in 'report a problem' opens the box to upload photos but does not actually upload any photos.

Clicking "next" (after failing to upload photos) also does nothing.

I can't send a refund and I need to report this buyer on 2 different returns on my business account.

I have tried 3 different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), clearing cookies and cache, fully restarting my computer, and resizing the images, with no changes.

Screenshot below.

return glitch.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can not upload photos or click NEXT to SEND REFUND after clicking report a problem in return.

Apparently opening the photos in MS Paint and saving them again (as the exact same file format, .JPG) was all eBay wanted.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can not upload photos or click NEXT to SEND REFUND after clicking report a problem in return.

What format are your images in?

Are you including a required comment prior to adding a photo?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Images are .JPG

I have entered comments before trying to upload and nothing happens. I have also left comments blank and tried to upload and no changes.

I'm not able to deduct anything unfortunately, so the comment section shouldn't be required either way. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Try on mobile

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Unfortunately I can't log into my company's business account on mobile. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@blu_owlie 

your screenshot shows you already reported the buyer for multiple reasons, so it won't let you do it again.

Maybe this ebay link will help

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/resolving-buyer-issues/report-issue-buyer?id=4084&st=12&pos=1&quer...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

My screenshot shows the first screen of sending a refund, after I click which issues I have had, and where I upload photos for proof, before actually submitting the report.

I've done this hundreds of times and this is a new glitch.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Apparently opening the photos in MS Paint and saving them again (as the exact same file format, .JPG) was all eBay wanted.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply