cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site does not work

I mean it's completely broken an unusable. Both in Chrome and Edge, tried multiple computers. Is eBay still in business? It's been a while since I last used it.

1. After login there are two pages, each showing me an error message. It lets me in after a refresh, it obviously just remembers the browser cookie of the session.

"upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection termination"

...then...

"Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

2. No way to change language and currency, I need English/USD, not the one I am currently at. Price comparision in some random currency is not possible with my mental abilities, sorry. USD is the common denominator on the Internet.

3. Google told me to switch country at accountsettings.ebay.com/uas, but none of the links are working under "My eBay". They get underlined as if they were a hyperlink, just not clickable. So I can't view my profile settings, which isn't great.

4. Help & Contact has no option to talk to a real person. The choices only return "We didn't find a good match for your search. Please try again." Every single one of them. Maybe some can help me here.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Site does not work

I have seen several posts from users in Central Europe registered on ebay.com that are getting  similar errors.

See here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Where-is-the-customer-support-Why-it-is-in...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Site does not work

Good guess, I'm from Hungary. There is no .hu version of ebay, but I never had any problem using .com before.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply