cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having a glitch with Seller Level Forecast?

Just checked my Seller Level Forecast and it appears that it's going DOWN next month. I looked at the details, and it claims I've only uploaded 8% of my tracking info on time, which is SO not true. I offer 1-day handling time and usually have labels printed and ready to ship the SAME day. I've never had a single late shipment in 2+ years. Can't tell if this is just a glitch having to do with eBay's re-do of the shipping label situation, but it's definitely freaking me out. I do everything they ask to keep my Top Rated status, making every required change, even when it consistently hurts my bottom line. 

Before I call to ask what's going on, I figured I'd ask here, in case it's just a glitch with the new shipping system.

Thanks in advance, y'all.

Xxo, Phoebe Marie

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Anyone else having a glitch with Seller Level Forecast?

Add my store ID to the list of eBay on time tracking being messed up as of 7:20am PDT. 

So weird, what is eBay doing that the tracking metric keeps giving false %s? 

Any eBay employees giving updates on Facebook?

Message 16 of 37
latest reply

Yes.  Mine dropped from 99% down to 10%

Message 17 of 37
latest reply

Same here.  Mine dropped from 100% to 5.88%.  I always upload tracking data and deliver boxes to the PO personally, so this can't be right.

Not to bash eBay, but it seems like there are a lot of seller account glitches lately.  😞

Message 18 of 37
latest reply

MAJOR glitch on my dashboard showing tons of listings that were uploaded with tracking and the table shows tons of item are not being validated as uploaded and tracked.

Message 19 of 37
latest reply

mine also I have never had a late shipment ever and now shows 133 late....your not alone
Message 20 of 37
latest reply

You're not alone. My percentage dropped from a 100% to a 9% and I'm getting an error saying my seller level is at risk for next month. Its good to see that Im no the only one with the issue. Hopefully they fix it soon!

Message 21 of 37
latest reply

Hello,

Just got off the phone with Ebay it is a glich I was told in the system. It should be fixed within 72 hours I was told.

Message 22 of 37
latest reply

yes, i signed up for 3D seller and now my info is all wrong.  Been on hold with ebay for over an hour.

Message 23 of 37
latest reply

Same here on my end. It's saying that 96.30% of my items has no tracking uploaded at all, which is funny because I can go to my Shipping Labels and see all of the items I sold and the tracking that was uploaded. As others have said, I'm sure it's a glitch. I just don't understand why eBay is having so many issues this month. View counts disappearing, photos from listings disappearing and now this seller performance glitch based on tracking. I've been on eBay for 6 or 7 years now and I've never seen this many issues and they're all happening during the slowest period of the year for sales. 

I don't know what they're doing with their systems, but something is definitely up. It's obvious they would choose this time of year to mess with them, as we all know eBay sales are down during June and July. It's just very frustrating as a full time reseller as I need all the sales I can get right now.

Message 24 of 37
latest reply

ME TOO!  Went from 100% to 4.5%.  Would be nice if EBAY could just post something to let the community know that theres a problem?

Whats interesting is when I look at the full report I get this screen that everything is fine???  It has to be a glitch...

Message 25 of 37
latest reply

Same here. They'll fix it.
Message 26 of 37
latest reply

Same here. Yesterday we were at 99.3% and today at 9%. 

Message 27 of 37
latest reply

thank you for posting - there is now an announcement message when you call in before the selection prompts - a first ! 72 hours is a long time to wait if it could effect listing visibility, it should be solved in 24 hrs but of course we're heading into the weekend . One more chop at the knee. Fasten your seatbelts...

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

Mine's almost identical to yours. Scared me this morning, but a lot of people are affected, and I hear they are working on it.
Message 29 of 37
latest reply

Add me to the list as well. That was quite the shocker this morning. Mine went from 100% on time to 9.59% on time with 60 some not uploaded at all. WHAT?! Tracking report shows 0 late/all fine.
Message 30 of 37
latest reply