Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can you help Identify the maker of this Plate

Hello I have a 10" Plate or it is more like a shallow bowl edge is raised. The little black sticker on the back says made in Japan. I have looked at several sites to find the mark..but no luck. I would like to know the maker and year if possible. The...

Need ID on Art Glass Covered Jar - Art Deco Era?

Beautiful glass jar found today....the glass is 2-layer, or cased. I believe that the color part is on the inside, with a clear satin finish over it. Purple flowers, green leaves and branches. 6" tall to the top of the lid's finial. No mark found. An...

identifying lamp

I was trying to identify/price this lamp I am not sure who the maker is I posted on Reddit and they said that it might be a Steuben Aurene shade but I haven't found a Steuben maker after unscrewing the shade. here is a picture of the shade

Identifying Manufacturer's Mark and Pattern Name

Hi, Everyone - I need some assistance identifying the name of my dinnerware pattern and the manufacturer's mark (see photos below). Maybe manufactured in the 80s? I've done a little research and the pattern is similar to other "Carnation" or "Blue Ca...

Plate.jpg Mark.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pottery Identification & Appraisal - Help Needed!!!

    I think I might have some hispano-moresque (verde de paterna?) pottery. I don't from what time period, what exactly at those LC marks at the bottom or how much it would be worth? I really need help with this! Don't be shy to share any thoughts or...

20200816_222519.jpg 20200816_222640.jpg 20200816_222546.jpg 20200816_222718.jpg

Please help identifying maker of this demure porcelain sugar / jam bowl with lid & plate

I have researched this but to no avail. Can any of you tell me who the maker is of this smaller sized sugar / jam bowl with attached plate? NO MARKINGS. It is about 4" in height and 5'5" at it widest point. Thank you in advance for any and all inform...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors