Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4th Help ID some pottery/ceramics?

How cool! While it looks like Eduardo Vega, I have never seen his signature without the slash through the G. I found that DeJur is the name of a camera or company, which then makes the design make lots of sense; but the back was covered by felt, ehic...

IMG_20180104_172336.jpg IMG_20171229_190621.jpg IMG_20171229_182742.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glass: Please help ID an etched pattern on a piece of Elegant crystal stemware

Hi Glassies, I have a squat piece of elegant glass stemware, 4.5" tall and 4" across the rim. It has a faceted knob on the stem and an etched floral pattern on the bowl. I would like to identify the pattern and maker. Note the series of four donut sh...

crystal22.jpg crystal1.jpg

3rd Help ID some pottery/ceramics?

Ceramic Trivet? I love how that crack, which is a real crack, looks like it could be part of the design, as a crack running down the wall from the shelf 1809 or 6081 ?? 1' = ?? 12 70 ... 14 raised stamp

IMG_20180110_145654.jpg IMG_20180110_145756.jpg IMG_20180110_145829.jpg IMG_20180110_150552.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with maker of this unusual Mug

Hello I have a bamboo design mug appears to be earthenware with a lid and strange faces designed on it. Size is 5.1/2" with lid. Have you seen one like this anywhere? can you help with the maker? thankyou for looking and help.

Help me please with my rare porcelain box....

Hello community! I get this little porcelain box in my hands, some of you can give me some information about it ... I read this description on the internet ..."China, Qing Dynasty, round blue-white porcelain box with a double-happiness pattern"Thank ...

Resolved! new/old/repro

purchased a round rosepoint relish 5 part is rosepoint being reproduced? Will try to post a pic. but not real savvy about posting pics. TIA Richard

Mollica Italy marking

Does anyone know who the maker is? I think it might of been made by Mollica. It's confusing because they have N and M signatures. Mostly I have seen blue with the letter N and a crown. I believe this was my great grandmothers. So it has to be way ove...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors