Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identification Help Needed For Beautiful Drip Glaze Pottery

This is one of a set of 3 drip glaze vases I purchased on a web site as I thought the glaze was gorgeous. The set includes a 20" bottle shape, this piece and a regular 12" shaped vase. This weighs 5 lbs 5 ounces and measures 12" tall and 9 1/2" wide....

IMG_3188.JPG IMG_3192.JPG IMG_3193.JPG IMG_3201.JPG

Resolved! Please Help ID Stupendously Beautiful Vase🤞

This (to me) is a gorgeous vase. I loved it online and had to buy it and it is just gorgeous to me. Please help me with maker and technique as it is so unique. After many years selling pottery and glass I have not seen anything close to this. I thoug...

IMG_2960.JPG IMG_2961.JPG IMG_2962.JPG IMG_2963.JPG

Resolved! Information Needed For Nancy Gisborne Karma New Zealand Pottery

This is a 12" wide and 8" tall vase by Nancy Gisbourne. She is deceased and her son runs a little shop in New Zealand but I would like more information on her pottery and possible matches for mine. The only results I found for one like mine was a sma...

IMG_3013.JPG IMG_3014.JPG IMG_3015.JPG

Resolved! Fenton and Dugan? Or did I miss my mark

These candle sticks stand 4" high and have a blue cast to them, I was thinking Fenton but cant find any in either my books or on line, your help please. This dish I cannot identify the pattern it is not in any of the opalescent books I have...your th...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors