Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help identifying the mark on this teacup.

I have a tea set thatwas my mom's and after searching everywhere I need help with the identification mark to know who made it. If anyone has seen this or has any suggestions I need the help. The Tea cups are demitasse with a creamy white irridescent ...

20200223_120248.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opinions Please For 14" Chinese Peking Glass Vase

This is a burgundy & white raised design glass vase. I see them listed for vintage and antique and just Chinese Peking glass. I know this isn't vintage because it has a clear plastic label on base saying Made in China. Question - how does this affect...

IMG_3216.JPG IMG_3217.JPG IMG_3218.JPG IMG_3219.JPG

Resolved! Potties - Help with Figurals

I know that these probably have no value, but I'd really like to know what they are. Stand about 2" high. If it weren't for the animals on top, they'd resemble thimbles, but only for people with very fat fingers. Anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance...

DSCF3752.JPG DSCF3753.JPG DSCF3756.JPG

Identifying Pottery Makers Marks

Hi All, I'm not having any luck trying to figure out who this mark belongs to. Is it McCoy, Hull, California etc. etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks This is the mark 176 uSa

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with large confetti glass bowl

Hi, and thanks for any help you can provide. I'm trying to research this confetti glass bowl. Estate sale purchase. I was told it was a wedding gift and is at least 30 years old. I can't find any markings on it, but it's so distinct and unusual, some...

confettibowl1.JPG confettibowl2.JPG confettibowl3.JPG

Please help with identification of manufacturer's mark on stoneware.

Does anyone recognize this mark on stoneware? It's a Japanese manufacturer. This is just a bottom of a mug, but they make dishware and baking dishes. I purchased it at Kitchen and Things so I know it is a popular company and have seen items on here f...

IMG_3582.JPG

Resolved! Help with finding pattern on Replacements

Have dinner ware "Royal Mail", If I remember correctly Staffordshire is a region in England and not a maker. I can not find this pattern in Replacements. What am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors