cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Towle Full Lead Crystal - Goblet or Desert Dish

These stand 6" high and are 3" across at the top opening - they are marked Towle Full Lead Crystal however I cannot find this pattern and cannot determine if they are dessert dishes or maybe wine glasses...all thoughts are appreciated.P1440256.JPGP1440257.JPGP1440259.JPGP1440260.JPGP1440261.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Towle Full Lead Crystal - Goblet or Desert Dish

Did you try the image search on the replacements site?  Not one of your pictures shows a whole glass against a plain background.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have repeatedly tried to respond to your post but Ebay for some reason is not working on my end.   I tried replacements and it would not come up with anything matching.P1440258.JPG

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

To Me they look like wine goblets - I saw similar Towle Lead Crystal Goblets 6 inches tall.  Today some glasses are used for desserts also.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I just found them they are water goblets, and they are TOC32 Towle

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you all.  I reran the picture through google lens and then Replacements and it popped dup.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

So just came across the matching Old Fashion Glasses. Problem is that each dang glass weighs 1lb 5 ounces.  Shipping would be costly for 8 of these glasses.  Would selling locally be smarter?  Or would I be better off selling in lots of 4?  All thoughts are appreciated.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply