cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like some help with ID of incised pottery vase possibly Bien Hoa Vietnamese, thoughts please

I have a vase that is about 10 3/3" tall that is highly incised and decorated with flowers all around. There are faux handles with faces on two opposing sides. This vase is marked on the bottom but I cannot make out the mark. The closest that I have seen to this is Vietnamese pottery attributed to the city of Bien Hoa. Your thoughts and help identifying the maker and/or approximate age are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.Incisedvase6.jpgIncisedvase7.jpgIncisedvase8.jpgIncisedvase9.jpgIncisedvase91.jpgIncisedvase92.jpgIncisedvase93.jpgIncisedvase1.jpgIncisedvase2.jpgIncisedvase3.jpgIncisedvase4.jpgIncisedvase5.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I would like some help with ID of incised pottery vase possibly Bien Hoa Vietnamese, thoughts pl

Thanks Janet, that's why you are a Rockstar. You have helped me in the past, thanks again.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I would like some help with ID of incised pottery vase possibly Bien Hoa Vietnamese, thoughts pl

10 3/4"

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It says Tran Minh Dao.

Janet

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your help - this is definately going in the right direction.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Janet, that's why you are a Rockstar. You have helped me in the past, thanks again.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply