cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Pink Glass Dice Cream and Sugar

I've looked everywhere I can think of to find the maker of this dice cream and sugar.  It's not a Heisey product.  It measures 5" in diameter and the creamer is 3" high.  The pattern is a colonial style with straight up and down panels.  I thought I could figure this out by the unique star pattern on the bottom.  

Anyone know?

DSCF9628.jpgDSCF9630.jpgDSCF9632.jpgDSCF9634.jpg

Pam
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Help with Pink Glass Dice Cream and Sugar

Have you tried a Google image match search? If not, use the tray and try to match the bottom "rays" pattern. Or use one of the handles in an image match search.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Check Heisey as a maker.
george
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

OP said it's not a Heisey product.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Paden City 323 Loaf Creamer and Sugar are very close. The handles look right, but the creamer isn't fluted, that I can find. Some have etched designs though.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I saw a photo of the Paden City version on line and this one is similar, but not it.  Using the word "loaf" in my search should help.  I'll try that.  

I was thinking maybe it's was made by Westmoreland with that star pattern on the bottom but I haven't been able to verify that.

Pam
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I just tried an image match search but that only yielded a lot of miscellaneous pink depression glass.  

Pam
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@ola402 wrote:

I just tried an image match search but that only yielded a lot of miscellaneous pink depression glass.  

Sorry that didn't work out. 

It's beautiful, whoever made it. I searched using flamingo for the color but did not turn up any exact matches. Are there other names for the pinkish-colored glass that various mfrs. used?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Maybe @TallCakes will know...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply