cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Identification of Makers Mark on Porcelain Cup Covered in Silver with Enamel Drips

I'm hoping someone can help me with the Makers mark is on the bottom of this cup. It's porcelain covered in silver, and then drips of enamel addedThis is a very unique item, and I've never seen anything quite like it.  I've searched online for countless hoursand can't find this mark.  I'm not even sure which direction the mark is supposed to be, and any help would be appreciated. The first photo is of the cup before I shined up the silver and was heavily tarnished.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help with Identification of Makers Mark on Porcelain Cup Covered in Silver with Enamel Drips

I can't see any of your photos...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Help with Identification of Makers Mark on Porcelain Cup Covered in Silver with Enamel Drips

don't post links or urls to your images.  directly upload them with the photos icon

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Gosh, I'm sorry. I thought I did post the photos. They were there when I reviewed the post. I'll try again later today. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you could see them and we can't it's likely you just posted a link the picture on your computer. 

As noted in an earlier post, use the camera icon with the word Photos in it to upload pictures to this forum.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply