cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identify this table setting item please

Good morning. I have decided to start selling on ebay again after an absence of many years. I used to hang out on these boards far more often then I should have! LOL I'm hoping some of my old friends might still be around. I plan to ghost the boards checking out all the changes. Unfortunately I realize I have forgotten far more than I remember about EVERYTHING! LOL ....Anyhow, back to the problem at hand. I have this lovely 3 piece little set that I would really appreciate some help with. I used to know what it was called but.... no longer. Can anyone help me with what it's called and a possible maker? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. If I need to provide any other info or pictures just let me know. Meanwhile I'll be searching the boards to see if there are still helpful sections where you can find information on things for yourself before bothering everyone here. LOL I tried to follow the "picture tree" guide for posting photo's but it doesn't seem to have worked. 

Thanks so much in advance, Michelle

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Condiment set--salt, pepper, mustard--looks like blue luster, not possible to find the maker.
Janet

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Condiment set--salt, pepper, mustard--looks like blue luster, not possible to find the maker.
Janet
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much Janet. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Michelle

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I could be wrong, but I think you are missing the mustard jar that goes with the lid.  Although mustard was a popular condiment at the time this was made, the jar could also have held jam for breakfast use.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply