Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Glaasies help ID white opalescent ribbed ruffled edge bowl TIA

Happy Friday To All,Well it's been quite some time since I visited this board, I hope everyone is well.I was hoping for some info on this bowl. It measures 11" across X 3 1/4" at the tallest point. There is a slightly "ribbed" for lack of a better wo...

P1010037.JPG P1010035.JPG P1010036.JPG

Help identifying pottery makers mark- Any associated info is appreciated!

Does anyone know anything about the makers mark on this teacup set? Someone gave it to me years ago and I just came accross it cleaning out a cabinet. I've searched online a bit... but I haven't located anything. It's a goat with "Eland brand" stampt...

Italy pottery vase

This vase was posted on another forum and hasn't been ID'd. Im out of my league on this one. I asked the OP for permission to post the pics here because I felt confident it could be identified. Not a lot of info other than that it's 7" tall. Any help...

Resolved! Help identify this table setting item please

Good morning. I have decided to start selling on ebay again after an absence of many years. I used to hang out on these boards far more often then I should have! LOL I'm hoping some of my old friends might still be around. I plan to ghost the boards ...

Resolved! Need ID/info on a mid-century Kosta Boda? glass/wood pepper mill

Hi All. I have what I think is a MCM Kosta Boda wood and glass pepper mill. It's just over 7" tall, about 3" wide. The ink-stamped names on the bottom are SIEGL?? and KOSTA with some more rubbed off. I have found peppers made by Kosta Boda, no refere...

kosta3.JPG kosta4.JPG

Pottery - Fondue / Grill / Divided Plates 4350 or 5168

Hello, I have two different style of pottery plates. I've seen similar plates listed as fondue plates, grill plates or divided plates. The yellow plate has the number 4350 and a logo. The red plate has the number 5168 on the bottom and a black edge.(...

Help Id Art pottery vase

Just aquired this piece have been collecting and selling pottery for years and can't figure out the maker. It has a mark that is four letters but I can't read it. Any info greatly appreciated.

do you recognize this bowl

we have the bowl, the design is like Quimper but when I google the signature on the back I get nothing. It has no incised marks, heavy pottery that made me thingk italian. 10 inches across.

may25 002.JPG may25 003.JPG may25 004.JPG

Help ID asain vase

I know nothing about pottery and rarely buy it in general but this piece had so much intricate work I snagged it up. I am hopeful someone may be able to help me ID it value etc.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you for your time.

20170606_155301.jpg 20170606_155252.jpg 20170606_155243.jpg 20170606_155232.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors