cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund/ebay money back

Back in 2022, I bought a cellphone from a seller. I found the item to be defective and contacted eBay and was sent a return prepaid slip. I return the item toe, the seller. He got the item and wrote me that he found nothing wrong with the item and accused me of scam. And he also stated that he would not give me a refund nor return the item

I contacted eBay and my case was treated as new and was sent another return slip. Remember the seller has the item and it seems as if the item is in my possession. This was back in late 2022.

I contacted eBay for refund under its money back guarantee in 2022 and 2023. No response. Finally late 2023 I managed to get eBay on the phone and the agent I spoke who assured me that I would a refund. I am still waiting for refund under ebay money back gurantee.  How can I get ebay to respond to my issue?

Message 1 of 1

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

refund/ebay money back

You already have 1 post about this and you received some responses.

After 2 years, Ebay isn't going to do anything.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

refund/ebay money back

I stopped read after "Back in 2022".

I don't care what a clueless CS rep told you. You can't get a refund through Money Back Guarantee on anything once 30 days post delivery has past.  
At the time you had 180 days to file through PayPal, if you paid that way or your credit card. But the ship has sailed there too.  
Sorry but you're out of luck.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply