cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payout

One thing is for sure that I have noticed.

It sure takes it's time to get paid through Ebay now,

where PayPal used to be instantaneous. 

I don't get paid til about 2-3 days after I have sent the product.

Plus they get all their fees out of money I don't receive and just take 

it out of my bank acct. I think this is **bleep**, no advantage for the seller.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: payout

I completely understand..

I have not received my payout as of yet either. The first 2 times went really smooth and of course I am thinking ok no problem all will work well, was I ever fooled. I am owed now for 3 sales that have shipped and I have no money for them as of today 6/24/2021. My last payout was suppose to be 6/22/2021..Not happened yet.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Paypal fronted the money to the seller before it was even cleared to them, so we all got happy and comfortable with that - now Adyen as a financial banking institution (PP was Not a bank) are bound by banking laws and can not do that, so we wait until funds are in our banks.

If you need funds for shipping this can be taken from pending funds (bottom of the shipping page)

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It use to be, for me anyway, that if I sold an item and then transferred that money to my checking account it would be there the next day.

NOW seeings how it's taking Ebay 2 Business days to transfer out the money, depending on the day of the week this happens to fall on, it's not in my checking account until the following week!! 

For an item I just sold on Monday (6-22), which the buyer just paid for today (6-24), it's showing the payment as going to be transferred to my bank account on (6-27) a Sunday?  Which means it'll probably be in my account on Tuesday!  A week after a completed transaction!  

Not to mention I'd like to know how Ebay gets away with charging a final value fee on what the BUYER pays for their sales tax?????  Really?  It was bad enough that they starting charging a final value fee on the shipping cost that sellers charge, again how do they get away with that?  I'm seriously curious?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply