cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payoneer verification

verifications are asked by payoneer, i submitted two days ago.but it is not approved yet.why is it? what should i do ? help me to get the verification approved.🙄😞

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

payoneer verification

You must contact Payoneer because it is Payoneer asking for that information.

This I do know:

• You can sell on either a personal or a business eBay account but the type of Payoneer account you link to eBay matters. You must link an Individual Payoneer account to a personal eBay account, and a Company Payoneer account to a business eBay account.

What type of eBay account do you have? Are you creating the correct type of Payoneer accoubt to link to eBay?

•The name and address on eBay, on Payoneer and on your business license must exactly match your National ID or driver's license. 

•Payoneer lets you know when you are successfully linked to eBay.

•After you are successfully linked to eBay it takes eBay 2-4 weeks to activate your selling account. You will get an email from eBay saying you're all set.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

payoneer verification

You must contact Payoneer because it is Payoneer asking for that information.

This I do know:

• You can sell on either a personal or a business eBay account but the type of Payoneer account you link to eBay matters. You must link an Individual Payoneer account to a personal eBay account, and a Company Payoneer account to a business eBay account.

What type of eBay account do you have? Are you creating the correct type of Payoneer accoubt to link to eBay?

•The name and address on eBay, on Payoneer and on your business license must exactly match your National ID or driver's license. 

•Payoneer lets you know when you are successfully linked to eBay.

•After you are successfully linked to eBay it takes eBay 2-4 weeks to activate your selling account. You will get an email from eBay saying you're all set.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

payoneer verification

@chakum_4635 

It's better to ask from Payoneer Customer Service. We cannot give a good answer for it.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

payoneer verification

thnak you this qustion is really helpfull

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

payoneer verification

the answers was very helpful to me, thank you

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

payoneer verification

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply