cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when ebay gift card applied pay button gets greyed out

I've used ebay gift cards many times without problem.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Others have been having problems using gift cards lately.

There was a thread about this on the Technical Issues board, but it no longer appears.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I am having the same problem. It worked fine when I used it a week ago, I'm trying to make another purchase tonight and it's doing this now and the amount on my card is more than the total for the item

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I have also had this problem for the past few days. It has been very frustrating, and there does not even seem to be a way to contact an actual person working for eBay anymore. I hope this issue comes to their attention and gets fixed, as I most often used eBay gift cards to pay. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Same here . Bought a $50 gift card  yesterday.   I can apply it but "Confirm and Pay" is grayed out. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Still unable to pay with gift card 4/05/2024 . The Place Order is grayed out.  I've never had this problem before. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I got an gift card on 4/4/2024 and the place order is grayed out, and on 4/5/2024 is still grayed out. I just got and gift card  before and it worked fine. I still have some money left over and it still works, but not with the new one. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Same problem for me today on April 5, 2024. When checking the apply gift card balance box, the place order button is then grayed out. It just worked a few days ago. Hello eBay! Are there any live tech agents out there to resolve this???

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Please submit your complaints using this link to forward them to the IT Department.
Submit screenshots 

I have submitted my request to Doris using the Live Chat function.
Doris has submitted it to the IT Department. I also attached a link to this thread.
Hope we can get this straightened out soon. 
Best Regards,
Carlos
Message 9 of 9
latest reply