cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message from e bay payout

Hello

I got a message from e bay saying
Get paid faster when you set up your VISA or Mastercard debit card as a payout method.
I roll up? or is it not safe? Will it work for my current card?

• Get paid within 30 minutes

Add your Visa or Mastercard debit card to get payouts in minutes, not days.
  •  
    Choose from flexible payout options

Use your debit card to get paid, whether on demand or on a schedule.
  •  
    Pay one simple fee

Each payout to your debit card has a 1.5% fee (min $0.25, max $15.00).
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: message from e bay payout

I would say don’t do it. I tried to sign up for that. And was stuck in red banner limbo for weeks over an issue beyond my control. I ended up deleting my bank card from my account and the red banner went away. Thanks to the help I received from a fellow responder here in the forum. 
It’s not worth it trust me. I’m happy with getting my payouts daily without having to give eBay more of my money than I already do. 
But, ultimately the choice is yours. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

received this email message. wondering, is this a good deal for us sellers? very leery of these ebay offers or new options. always in ebays best interest than our ours. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Warning: Once you're pickled, you can never be a cucumber again.

I'm not gonna touch it... I can wait the two days and keep from paying another fee. But it's your call...

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

absolutely love your quote post. going to use it.  not going to use this. stick with the old wait and get paid :((((🤔

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

• Each payout to your debit card has a 1.5% fee (min $0.25, max $15.00).
      For example, if you sell something for 100 dollars, will you have to pay 15 $ on  fees?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@cristian3_6 

No. 1.5% on $100 would be $1.50. ($100 x .015 = $1.50)

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I would say don’t do it. I tried to sign up for that. And was stuck in red banner limbo for weeks over an issue beyond my control. I ended up deleting my bank card from my account and the red banner went away. Thanks to the help I received from a fellow responder here in the forum. 
It’s not worth it trust me. I’m happy with getting my payouts daily without having to give eBay more of my money than I already do. 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

@ebooksdiva 

Exactly why I used the pickle/cucumber analogy... I had heard , but forgot who had written of the actual experience. Had I remembered it was you, I'd have tagged you. Sometimes is just best not to push buttons here. 😉

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

To receive the money a day earlier wouldn't be worth the extra fee to me.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I love that analogy by the way. Lol

Yes,it was me…trying to checkout the Payout on Demand option. 
It turns out you need a color copy of your bank statement, my bank , a credit union only prints them in black and white. 

Devon had me chatting with reps in payouts department, but they didn’t get what my issue was. They kept referring to my problem as a payout hold, that was never the issue. Trying to get them to understand that was like talking to a brick wall.  I gave up on the conversation and took advice I received here. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Pay a fee to get MY money...nope!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

at that time pay pal was the best when you received the money instantly

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@cristian3_6 wrote:

at that time pay pal was the best when you received the money instantly

^^

@cristian3_6  I don't really agree with that.    What if I didn't want to use the funds to buy something on eBay?  With PayPal, I had to transfer the funds to my checking account to use the money elsewhere.  With MP, the money goes right into my account.  Saves me a step.    

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 13 of 13
latest reply