cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

managed payments and n

Obviously with the email I received and the comments I am reading, this new payment program from Ebay is not working well,  I will not be giving Ebay more of my personal information.  I don't get fees from paypal, only from Ebay, never have and probably never will. it looks like Ebay will force me to close all my sales with them as I have been wanting to do anyway for awhile, as they are not here for the seller.  And I will not be forced into something I do not want.  I will not have payments go directly into my bank account, I want them in the pay Pal account, which I use for many more than just Ebay.   This is unacceptable Ebay, I am so ashamed to even be on Ebay anymore. no one else I know that deals in the the merchandise I sell is.  What a downturn in Ebay again. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: managed payments and n

Welcome to the club, many have expressed the same concerns here and many sellers like me, are quitting. eBay won't even notice the blip cause they're signing up thousands of new sellers from all over the world (China mainly) daily. 

That said, the information that eBay is requiring is the same as you gave PayPal and is required by law for money handlers.

The suggestion was the you open a separate checking account for eBay.

And PayPal did charge you fees, they just took them out before you saw the money, which is what eBay is going to do now too.

I can't even get the form to save the banking info.  Wonder what Ebay genius came up with this concept.  I thought Pay Pal was their evil twin.  Are they no longer on speaking terms now?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is so frustrating, ebay is taking money out of my checking account it has now, but needs me to give them a new checking account for them to add funds. That doesn't compute with me... I'm getting so frustrated.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply