Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant pay for ebay item with paypal ?

Every time I try to pay for my item on eBay it says " we ran into a problem. Please try again."Doesn't give any way to fix this.I have paid for thousands of items this same way with no issues. Any ideas ? Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

You guy took 144$ from my account with out permission and made my day more stressed then it already is you guy are a scam and should be shut down

eBay billing issue

Jan I soldand item and owe 165.00 for a lot I sold. It says I must pay Immediately.however you held / are holding my funds.

Question about promoted listings

I understand how the whole promoted listings concept works, I just dont understand WHEN they charge you the promoted listing fee? Is it similar to the final value fee, is it immediately after a buyer purchases the item through a promoted listing?

Holds!!!

Why the hell is my $$$ being Held from my sale?? You guys have certainly taken your cut with ZERO Problem!! I need my money.

Managed Payment

Managed payment is bad because you can't get out and customer service what customer service NONE

Managed pay outs

Just getting in to having to use the Ebay payout system. Not very happy with this. Seems from other posts , I can not get out of this system. Worst part is the delay in getting my money. Paypal would instantly let me transfer my money to my bank. In ...

Why do I have to wait 3-4 days for a payment

This is not fair I use to get my money immediately now that change the payment program to monopolize things and make us wait for our money. The buyers don't have to wait for me to ship the item so why should I have to wait for my money? This is total...

Managed Payments

Can Managed Payments be set up for savings account (this is the same account I always had with Paypal? If not, why not?

Change payout method from bank to PayPal.

Hello, A few months ago ebay was sending me emails about changing the payout method. So i made the changes and it went from payments being made to PayPal to now being paid directly into the bank. The issue i have with this is when ebay pay money in t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 52 replies
  • 37 helpful

Resolved! Why PayPal for shipping with new managed seller

I am now signed up for this new Managed Seller deal (because that is the only option) and have experienced the delays in getting paid like so many others . Whatever. It is what it is. What I would like to understand is why the actual Shipping charges...

Pending Payment Paypal

So I bought an item and paid via paypal, and it never processed just said 'payment pending', so a little over a day later I reached out to the seller about it. They said they had just connected their ebay and paypal. I should note they are a new user...

"Managed Payments" forced upon us is terrible and an eBay scam !

I sold an item on January 9th, and the money didn't appear in my account until the 12th. That means eBay had use of my money for three days interest-free, and if you add up all the eBay sales, I'm guessing that eBay has the use of millions of interes...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors