Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transfer money from eBay to my bank account

Hi there, i’m having terrible trouble trying to get help from EBay as to why I can’t get the money they owe me for $17.08 from their account to mine. I almost got conned by a fake eBayer wanted me to buy an eBay card for $117.08. If this is getting t...

Automatic payment for fees not working. Give me a break!

My seller fees were due on the 1st, but eBay didn't take them out automatically, like they have for at least ten years. I have it set up so they take it from my Paypal balance every month. I finally made a one time payment yesterday through Paypal. N...

Resolved! New to Managed Payments, When is it OK to Ship?

Hey everyone, I sold an item today. Its an expensive one, so I wanna proceed with caution. But I got the notification on my phone that an item sold and was paid for. Didnt think twice and packaged the item, then got it shipped using the eBay shipping...

Have not recieved eBay payment

Where is my payment? My item was sold and shipped to the buyer. Two days ago eBay stated within 24 hours I will receive my money. I check today and click Check pending payment and click on the order and it says "Something went wrong. We’re sorry." eB...

Paypal fees charged to non-paypal ebayer

I do not have a paypal account. But most sellers on ebay still receive their payments through 'their' paypal account. I recently made a purchase from a seller in the UK. Two charges appeared on my credit card. One to the seller's paypal account, and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

im at a loss

a customer started up a case with paypal for inr. ebay put a hold on funds weeks ago. customer has found a way to contact me and weve been talking through this whole thing. ebay started a case put my funds on hold and then i finally just hit the refu...

Getting Paid With USPS Money Order

Someone just purchased an item and has asked me if they could send a USPS money order as form of payment. Can I accept this form of payment? The item was listed under sports memorabilia.

I want Paypal processing back

If someone is taking a poll, I want Paypal processing back. I don't like waiting 2 days to get paid. 4 days including the weekend. I like instant gratification. I want my monies to be sent to my account right away. I had no problems with paypal. Brin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Auto billing

how do I stop the auto billing? I have been charged for the last three months through pay pal and I have nothing for sale.

Technical Problem with Sending an Invoice

I am having problems sending Ebay invoices to my buyers. When I send an invoice, even though it says it has been sent out, it hasn't. I have sent multiple invoices over the past several days and even copied myself. None are getting through to the buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors