Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Set up your automatic payment method

In the Seller Hub under tasks I have a task to "Set up your automatic payment method". When I click on it the next screen says "We'll use this payment method to charge you for any fees relating to your selling activity, for buyer reimbursements, and ...

What happens when a payout "fails"?

Has anyone had this happen? eBay is saying my payout failed to go through today. It says the bank rejected it. What happens now? Will eBay try again? do I have to do something? It just said to check my payment method info. Nothing has changed and yes...

Managed Payments won't allow me to sell coins

I am mostly a book seller, but I do sell a few ancient coins, usually low-value items under $10. I sold some as recently as today. But when I went to relist another one, I was told that with Managed Payments, coins and paper money may not be sold. "B...

Increases in unpaid items with managed payments?

I've been selling for a long time and have rarely had problems with non-paying bidders. More often than not in the past, when someone "accidentally bid" or changed their mind and has no intention of paying they've reached out and said so. In the last...

managed payments question

So I signed up for managed payments 1 month ago. I was told via email I am ready to receive. However, what about providing a bank account number for Ebay which I did not do. and was not asked for. Is there something I am missing here or do I just sta...

basically wrapping up

the switch to fb marketplace. today ebay owes me $425. they sent me $12. $12!!! try telling your electric or house insurance bills 'hey don't worry, i'm sending in $12.' fb takes awhile to get moving. people are more annoying and it's far from perfec...

Managed Payments SCAM

So I'm trapped in managed payments. I sold an item on Friday, and now its close of business Monday and still no funds. Ebay is holding our money in their accounts to make millions off of the interest. I do not see myself selling on ebay anymore.

PayPal Verification

HiI hope someone can help me. I have linked my PayPal to eBay account. But on Seller's Account under the PayPal section, it keeps flagging the error 'Verify PayPal Account'. I have linked and de-linked my PayPal account several times to no avail.I ha...

Is it still possible to get paid through PayPal?

Hi everyone, After eBay adjusted their payment processing protocols, it seems as though I can no longer get paid via PayPal. This is unfortunate because it was so streamlined and convenient the way it was. I looked all throughout my settings for a wo...

NJ 1099-k's for 2020

payments_team@ebay Re:https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/Form-1099-K-Detailed-Report/m-p/31575590#M106915 If you believe the information displayed on your form is incorrect (Name, Address, Tax ID (SSN, EIN, ITIN), or Gross Amounts), please reques...

Getting paid late/Ebay's new payment system

Is anyone else having a difficult time getting paid by Ebay for things they have sold? I've been waiting close to a month or more to get paid for items I have sold on here. This new whole system is pretty bad. I would have had my money already if I c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors