Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

They should call it "Mismanaged Payments"

The idea that in the first quarter of the 21st century, in a 24/7, totally electronic world, we should go to a system where: 1) electronic funds from sales are available in 2 - 7 days after the sale and never on weekends; and 2) proceeds from each tr...

Bye bye eBay!!

Just sold my last 2 items and the buyers paid 5/29.....but the system is telling me 6/2 is when I'll get the funds....just when you think eBay can't get any worse....well....here's proof it can. So what will be their next brain child? What will they ...

Resolved! Managed Payments from eBay

HelloI signed up for Managed Payments from eBay and have a Payoneer accountBut at the last stage (Submit registration info) eBay told me that there is a problem with the pageBut when I checked my email I got a message from Payoneer telling me(We rece...

Thanks a lot eBay for ruining sales for everyone.

No option to opt out and leave it how it was? Forcing everyone on the ridiculous change. Really. I don't even care about a minimal change on fee, you guys were already too expensive and still too expensive, but at least I was able to get paid the sam...

Where in Managed Payment User Agreement is the granting of Limited Power of Attorney ?

I have been reading the User Agreement carefully. Another Ebay Seller from a couple of years back cut and pasted a paragraph that shows Limited power of attorney on the payment gateway. I also did a page search and that did not come up, in the search...

Cancelled for non-payment... Then.. nothing?

Howdy, all -- I had a fellow do a "Best Offer", then asked to lower the price by $5 after he committed to a sale of $105, then told me "De woman don't want de phone" or something weird like that. I was selling a mobile phone and he apparently is from...

Ebay says >paid-ship now< NO,no payment was made by buyer.

So i get usual message my item has sold,paid,ship now. five minutes later the buyer wants to cancel and claims "mistake". i check my account 24 hours later,no payment was made. then i get a message from "buyer" if i would take 10% off the price he wo...

"You have authorized a payment to eBay" RECEIPT????

The absolute most worthless document I have ever seen. Somebody at Ebay must be awfully proud of themselves for such a useless "receipt"??? It has NO.....NO AUCTION TITLENO ITEM NUMBERNO ITEM PRICENO S&H PRICE The only thing included in a "You have a...

Does eBay levy FVF on sold item sales tax in Managed Payments?

I am reading about Managed Payments, and as I understand it, eBay will levy part of the FVF on the SALES TAX of the sold item? If this is true, how can it possibly be?Sellers have no control over a state's sales tax and sellers reap no profit from sa...

Providing Personal Information - Not Gonna Happen

There is no @#$%^&* way I am providing eBay with my bank account, birth date, and last 4 digits of my SSN, in order to have the "privilege" of buying/selling stuff on their site. Trust us, they say, we are only asking for what we "have" to have. Blee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 7 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors