Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't update your Information for Managed Payments-Horrible Customer Service 2021, today experience!

Warning! Don't update your Information for Managed Payments---Horrible Customer Service 2021, today experience!Short story too longSince February my account was restricted 4 months because the update your account information page is unresponsive, not...

Regarding payoneer approval

Dear sir,The payoneer has been verified now but it didn't meet your approval for my future business with your guidance so please consider my request kindly.Thank you!

Seller Hub and Managed Payments 'Summary" display NOT updating ...

Today is Weekly Payout day (Tuesday). I opened eBay and clicked my Payments tab only to see my Available balance was the same amount as the little note below stating what was sent to me TODAY. 2 hours later I got the eBay message that they sent the P...

Transaction Details for Payout showing blank

Is anyone else having this issue? When I check my payouts, the payout for today, June 22, is listed with a payout ID, however when I try to look at the transaction details the page is blank! I am unable to see what specific transactions I am being pa...

New payment system SUCKS!!!!!

I tried using my PayPal Credit to pay for a purchase from eBay but PayPal Credit was not an option. I had to add a different payment method. That really SUCKED!!! Looks like my PayPal Credit is worthless! I may have to cancel my eBay account.

Payments to sellers

PayPal is/was my own "Mad Money" account. Now payments have go to our joint checking and I have to separate household things from my payments from eBay. Big pain especially when you sell a lot of items. Haven't had to deal with refunds yet but that c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

gift card

What are the limits on ebay gift card use? Apparently I have used too many recently.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying with a Visa Gift Card

Does anyone know if you can apply a Visa gift card towards a purchase and then use a credit card to pay for the remaining total?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting Paid

I sold a wedding dress recently in May. My understanding was that the proceeds would go to my checking account. Now it looks like it may be in PayPal. Why is that and how do I get my money from PayPal?

Resolved! On Managed Payments now and it seems eBay is double billing me!

I've been on MP for about a month now and receiving final payments (after fees) into my MP seller account - but eBay also just now sent a big full monthly bill and debited my Paypal! Telephone support for sellers doesn't seem to exist anymore - to wh...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments - **bleep** - explain this one

Sold an item on the 19th with shipping - $10.98 fees charged $1.98 Same item sold on the 20th, less than 24 hours later - $10.98 fees charged $2.02 I realize it's only 4 cents, but with my **bleep** in accounting, I still can't figure this one out I'...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Inc. Taking More Money

Super confused. 2 months ago I started receiving payments from buyers through Ebay (instead of PayPal) ..so instead of auto paying my invoice at the end of the month for whatever I owe, ebay automatically takes 12.5% of my sale and all that other jaz...

How do I add payment options as a seller

Hi thereI have a problem connecting my PayPal account as a possible payment option as a seller.In fact any payment option. I can use my PayPal to pay for something on eBay but it doesn't give me the option to link it to my sellers account. I have pla...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors