Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund did not reach me; Resolution Center does not work

I recently cancelled a purchase and received an email stating that the money would be on my bank account in under 5 business days. It has been almost 2 weeks and I haven't received anything. The support page prompts me to use the "resolution center" ...

I can't listen

I can,t listing any message because displays this message."The ability to link a PayPal account is no longer available; however, any previously linked account remains active.If you’re unable to create or revise listings due to this update, disable th...

Can’t pay

Please check your payment details or use a different payment option."I had tried to use several of my credit card The Number, CVV, Date are OKWhy can't I pay for my purchase via visa or master card after I hit the checkout button? There will be a mes...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian bank account on ebay.com

I am based in Canada and registered as Sole proprietorship business on ebay. I registered for managed payments on ebay 2 months ago. I sell on ebay.com and I am having issues registering my Canadian bank account on ebay. When I registered my bank acc...

I just sold an item but need help

I just sold an item and now the buyer is asking for my email address for payment through a business account im kinda skeptical about it being they wanted to do this via text messages so what do u think

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay fees and exchange currency policies

Since Brexit and the official separation of eBay and PayPal I'm seeing a drastic raise in fees as a % Since ebays management of paymentsThey have also started to exchange my profits from GBP to Euro and then send it to my bank account+3%fee and bad r...

Blindly kill suspend, restrict accounts only because is too much work to get them to Managed Payment

I was trying since February 17, 2021 to transfer my account to Managed Payments.The update page of your information was not working and buttons were gray.54 phone calls with 54 Customer service Agents and 9 supervisors and managers...since 6 months.....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors