Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sketchy offer?

Hey all, I am new to the community and am wondering about a sketchy offer I got. I listed an electronic item for 249 and received an offer for the exact same price...249. This buyer has 0 buy history (not that I have much seller history, to be fair) ...

Cannot get selling suspension lifted (K6SDA)

I am desperate! About one? two? years ago I failed to update my account before deadline. Since then I have been unable to sell anything. I have been helped by half-a-dozen or so agents to no avail. One agent said she would refer me to a technician, w...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

managed payments

anyone else to stop selling on EBAY after 21 years like myself + numerous other family members because of recent policy changes like managed payments , format changes , policies hurting sellers + benefiting unscrupulous buyers , extremely poor + inco...

Payoneer "Sign In" issue

Hi, at the moment I ran into a strange issue:When I finished filling a listing and proceeding to the next stage, eBay said me about the necessity to connect the Payoneer account. I already have the Individual accounts on eBay and the Payoneer systems...

1.png 2.png

buying

I find it difficult to buy some items on eBay.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors