Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Processing delay?

Anyone seeing a delay in processing funds? I have payments made to me on Wednesday that should have been made available sometime yesterday & ready to transfer. However, they are still being processed. ??

Resolved! Why does it take so long for my funds to become available to me after delivery of the item?

I thought eBay only held your funds until delivery and i was kind of ok with that but now it's taking like a week or longer after the delivery has been made for the payment to become available to me. Is there a way to fix this or is this just how it ...

Less money in payment why?

AM NOT A SELLER I SELL LIKE 2 OR3 TIMES BEFORE aND my money went to PayPali know I sell some jewlery they ask for my credit card and they pay less it was 244 and they pay 217.why I can get payments like before with paypal.and where the money went.i t...

How can I link my checking accont

Hello, I am a first-time seller. Before I list my item I want to link my checking account in order to receive payment for the sale. The payment options link only allows for Credit or Debit cards. Is there a recommended tutorial for selling on ebay so...

Resolved! Express Payout Method for Sellers (Replacement for Current Payout Method or Backup??)

Hi Everyone,I have been trying to research the Express Payout Option for sellers, but I cannot seem to figure out if it is a permanent replacement for the current payout method I am using, or if it is a backup option? For example, I use Daily Payouts...

Microdeposits

EBay isn’t sending me my micro deposits it’s been a month I sold a item without knowing I had to verify my account and now they aren’t sending my microdeposits rang up cs and they keep telling me to take my account of and put it back on and keep tell...

payment on hold until delivery

I've never seen this before, been selling on ebay for years. Why is my payment on hold until delivery. I used to go directly into my paypal account

How long is ebay going to break the law?

It is illegal to place a fee on a tax! However, ebay continues to add their fee percentage onto the total amount of the sale which include SALES TAXES. WAKE THE HELL UP EBAY AND REALIZE YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW!WHY I AM PAYING A FEE ON MONEY THAT I D...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item marked paid but not paid

I recently sold a ps5 for 1,000.00. I was very nervous about shipping it so rechecked several times that item was paid. The listing said buyer purchased on 2/22/22 and buyer paid 2/22/22. I videoed packaging, requested signature and insured the packa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 78 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Payment Dispute

Hi there I have a concern if anyone here could explain me. I received a payment dispute demand from eBay recently. What happened was, there was a confirmed purchase from a buyer for a t-shirt and I shipped the product to the customer. I received the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors