Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sold an item but didn't realize i needed a bank account

sold an item but didn't realize I needed a bank account/ checking account and paypal is not accepted I sold the item and got paid and shipped it out but PayPal asked for a bank account so I tried putting in my pay pal info and it says it is not accep...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay should be sold

5 months of my payment being on hold customer service gives you the run around 6years with this account and they could care less don’t sell on this platform

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay indefinitely suspends my selling rights and is holding $17,000 of mine!

Hello! I have been selling on eBay since July 2021. I have over 200 transactions, with 51 positive reviews and around $200,000 in sales during that time. I have 0 negative reviews. Recently, I sold a few items on eBay and shipped them using USPS sign...

Setting up Taxes Help Needed

I went to the tax table to set it up and I can't seem to edit it for my state. It says Missouri and I'm not in Missouri. There's nowhere to edit for my state. Any ideas? Sales tax tableWe collect sales tax in accordance with applicable state law. You...

Why are my refunds not working?

Ever since I got switched to the new payment managment plan, I have had nothing but problems trying to refund people. I have tried to refund people twice and it did not go through because of some problem but ebay won't tell me what it is. Do I need t...

How to report a non-paying bidder new method 2023

Four days is a long time to wait for a non-paying bidder when you are selling an item that is seasonal like Christmas decor! I'm really disappointed how Ebay still caters to dead-beats. The seller should be able to decide a time period when a payment...

Contacted by my bank

HiMy bank sent me an email that today the 12th.They said it came from Ebay a purchase for $19.99 said NEOBODFROMBNB.I have no clue what this is.When the bank opens they said to call.Its in there fraud department now.The person used my debit card or a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Express Payments Have Me Down!

So, I thought I had it figured out but I don't! I have been selling for over 2 years, Yay! I usually get paid daily but have since changed to weekly so that I could use Payments on Demand. Another eBay Seller guided me through how to get the Payments...

Can't link ebay and payoneer account

Hitoday ebay ended my listings (i'm a member from 2009) because they didn't link my accountsI wrote them from Aug-22 because nothing worked and I can't link my old payoneer accont. They told that I need to register new one for ebay.I did it on Sep an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors