cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is “Mangled Payments” arbitrarily unable to verify my bank info it’s been using for a MONTH?

I didn't change anything with my bank info and now it's saying I need to update my info.  I tried using my 2nd bank, which is in their list and allowed me to login and verify my account and its STILL says "We cannot verify this information".  Then when I try to get a call from eBay through the Help Menus, it says "1 minute" wait and that was like two hours ago and no call yet.  Has anyone else has their bank info arbitrarily "unrecognized?" I'm not sure if it's related but I just listed three items, one of which returns at the top of search results a couple hours ago and they all still have 0 views.  Am I being restricted?  This is so annoying.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Why is “Mangled Payments” arbitrarily unable to verify my bank info it’s been using for a MONTH?

Seriously?  It also just took me about ten times aof clicking Sign In for i to actually sign me in instead of taking me to the Community homepage.  This is after having my post above blocked 5 times before finally switching to Mobile to try.

This kept popping up- "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." Yet there was nothing highlighted and no HTML was in the text at all AND it still would not let me post the thread until I went on Mobile.  

Now, where do these errors below even come from?  One is grammatical nonsense and the other says I need to use the type of image I used lol.  Who are the developers on this website?  I must've blown 30 minutes trying to make a post and a comment. Ridiculous.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Why is “Mangled Payments” arbitrarily unable to verify my bank info it’s been using for a MONTH?

wow

Message 3 of 3
latest reply