cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated EBay changes. more payment options

Soo I updated some information on eBay and a buyer paid for an item and I can’t find it on my PayPal account. I don’t know what happens but the item is paid for. Currently waiting on eBay to call back from the “120 minute” waiting time that support requests has 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Updated EBay changes. more payment options

You have been opted into Managed Payments, so your payments will not be going to Paypal.  They will be going to your checking account that you specified.  Even though I have daily payouts, my experience is that it takes 4 days from when the buyer pays to when the payment reaches my checking account.  I have 1-day handling time, so I ship when the sale shows up in Orders > Awaiting shipment

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

From your listings you are on MP:

So payment goes through them not PP.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Is there a way to change and have payments

go back to PayPal?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

No, there isn't. You can find the payment info in your Seller Hub page. Just click on "Payments" at the top of the page.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

That’s aweful, I don’t believe I set up a checking account 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@omgar-4240 wrote:

That’s aweful, I don’t believe I set up a checking account 

Go to Seller Hub>Payments.  On the summary page look over to the left under settings.  You should see Payout method and if you set up a bank checking account it will show there.

Payout method.PNG

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I also have daily payouts my experience is the same. Up to 4 days to get paid. Most are two days. And if I make a sale on Friday I don’t get paid on it till Tuesday. 

It pretty much blows. Takes out the instant gratification for sure. 

I am assuming eBay will have to find a way to please the people like me and the way they want to run it. I would imagine they must here about it non stop. 

Bigger sellers, 60-day returns, payments delayed for days it has to be a mess for some sellers.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

If anyone sells on other sites that have their own money processing, they are very similar to MP, except that none of them offer Daily Payouts.  Most are every two weeks.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 9 of 9
latest reply