cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label paid via PayPal rather than eBay managed payments

I'm trying to understand why the shipping cost is paid via PayPal when I am not getting funds anymore.  How do I get the payment for shipping label to stop coming out of PayPal?    

Even if I have enough funds to be paid by eBay managed payments, it still comes out of PayPal.

I have chosen all payment methods taken from my bank only.

Below is a quote from the customer service help for printing and voiding labels:

"Managed payments sellers can use their pending funds to pay for USPS shipping labels, as long as they have enough funds to cover the cost". 

• "USPS shipping label charges will be pulled from your PayPal account. You must have a PayPal account to choose this option. To fund your USPS label, you can either link a bank account or credit card to the PayPal account or use your PayPal balance". 
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping label paid via PayPal rather than eBay managed payments

@iluvsonic4ever wrote:

I'm trying to understand why the shipping cost is paid via PayPal when I am not getting funds anymore.  How do I get the payment for shipping label to stop coming out of PayPal?    

Even if I have enough funds to be paid by eBay managed payments, it still comes out of PayPal.

Below is a quote from the customer service help for printing and voiding labels:

"Managed payments sellers can use their pending funds to pay for USPS shipping labels, as long as they have enough funds to cover the cost". 

• "USPS shipping label charges will be pulled from your PayPal account. You must have a PayPal account to choose this option. To fund your USPS label, you can either link a bank account or credit card to the PayPal account or use your PayPal balance". 

On the shipping label page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.  You will see where you are able to change how the label is paid for.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I think that you need to go where you print your ebay labels and change the settings so MP pays for it.

Pretty sure its a shipping setting,not a MP setting

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@iluvsonic4ever wrote:

On the shipping label page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.  You will see where you are able to change how the label is paid for.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Those would be fantastic remedies IF they worked.  Ive deleted my paypal account from ebay, reset to pending payments and they still take it out of paypal that has a 0 balance!!! Ebay fix this!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Why would you think eBay reads these boards? Since there have not been any complaints with similar issues that have not been fixed by the the suggestions above, it must be something in your MP.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Link a checking account to eBay.

Attach a payment method to eBay  for seller fees that aren't taken from your payouts.

When you make a label at the bottom of the page choose how you want to pay for the label.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply