cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Partially Refunded For No Reason

I buy through paypal due to things like this happening. The day I bought an item from someone they gave me a partial refund and has not answered me regarding the issue. Obviously, I will be contacting paypal and ebay about this issue. I have been searching for like scenarios all day yesterday and today. 

The item has not been shipped yet, and with no word back I'm unsure if this is common or not. Does this seem like a scam? They gave me a little over what the shipping was and kept the rest of the money for the item. Very confused. Any help or advice is welcome.

After purchasing I noticed that the seller has bot like reviews flooding their positive reviews. Lesson learnt if this was just a scam. I purchased a couple of movies from them and this issue happened after they sent a message about leaving-- seems common due to neutral and negative reviews. I have yet to recieve the first couple of movies but they are in transit which is why I am hopeful it's not entirely a scam.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Seller Partially Refunded For No Reason

There's feedback and there are reviews. They're two different things. 

BOTS don't  leave neither. 

Did you pay separate shipping? Maybe they combined or found cheaper shipping and refunded you the difference.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Seller Partially Refunded For No Reason

@guggen1538 

Possibly a partial refund for excess shipping fees -- that's a GOOD thing!

Stop worrying and just wait for your shipment.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply