cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received my first managed payments invoice

I received my first invoice today while using managed payments. I will say it is higher than I expected. I was thinking it would be my store monthly charge and promoted listing fees. I see those in there, but not sure what the $150 in shipping fees are. I have free shipping on all of my listings and I have been using my pending payouts as the source of my labels. I can’t find any documentation on what this is. If it is some fee that I do need to pay, why can’t it come out of my pending payout like the other final value fees? 

555A05CE-4187-4005-9010-324B58ED194F.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I wanted to add, I don’t think I made any sales through the Global Shipping Program last month, so it’s not that. Those sales seemed to have dropped off to about nothing for me. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Do you use fedex?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Haha **bleep**, I bet that is it. I forgot that FedEx bills at time of use and not at print time. Sometimes for heavier packages FedEx is cheaper than USPS. Thank you!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Wondering if you figured out for sure if fedex was the source of the shipping fees on your invoice? I have the same issue this month and am trying to confirm. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@ians_goods wrote:

Wondering if you figured out for sure if fedex was the source of the shipping fees on your invoice? I have the same issue this month and am trying to confirm. 

Fedex, GSP, Return Labels and the SIS [standard international shipping] and maybe others I forgot, bill your monthly seller invoice.  You can easily see it is not coming out of your MP funds.  

On your monthly invoice will be Store fees, listing fees, listing upgrade fees, promotional fees and shipping fees [as described above].

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You can also look at the details of your Seller Invoice instead of just the summary.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 7
latest reply