cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Box

I have brought a jacket and after I committed to buying and tried to pay it said ... seller does not ship to PO Box .. i contacted the seller and they said yes they do ... I asked him to change it and he said that i must have the address wrong... I checked the address and it still says the same thing .. even though i was able to send another item to the same address .... I have asked three times now for an invoice or change so that i can pay but have had no success .. I am now getting messages from ebay to pay and cannot even contact them to resolve .. can anyone help me here ... thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PO Box

Shipping services like Fedex and UPS can't deliver to a PO box.   How is it being shipped?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PO Box

+1 to what simba6 posted.   I tried to ship an item UPS to a post box years ago, ended up shipping parcel post as a last resort.  From what I've heard, the post office now allows you to put their physical address down as your delivery address.  You might want to check with them.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PO Box

The seller could have selected 'No PO Boxes' when the listing was set up. (I don't know why some won't ship to them, but that's another thread...) What is the listing number?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply