cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more PayPal payments problematic as seller?!

So the story is, that with PayPal I choose when to withdraw money out and what amount, so I balanced it since with my job and government regulation I can't pull out more then 50.000USD per year.  Since IF I DO THAT, they then fee me additional +50% on my amount of +50K USD in that year. So with PayPal I always choose a amount lower then 50K per year and all was good. Put the additional amount in the next year and so on. But now everything is not controlled and eBay has his fingers and in my account so I can't choose when, how or what. And that is the problem...

How can I block payment or purchase not go above 50K in earning per year? I think refunding will not work and also most people are just plane evil and will give you negative feedback if I start to refund orders when going above that 50K mark. I don't see how to fix this problem with the new  ebay payment system...

Dose anyone have a idea how to fix or regulate this as I did with PayPal? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: No more PayPal payments problematic as seller?!

Not sure how it works in your country, but PayPal would report sales amounts of $20,000 or more for US sellers to the IRS. In some states even less. Are you sure they're not reporting to your government also? Anyway, I guess you will have to stop selling once your sales approach that number. Take a vacation when you hit $50K.

Re: No more PayPal payments problematic as seller?!

They don't report here, vacation is not a problem. But the what removing a around 200-400 listings and then relisting them again? All the following/watchlist will go away etc. Basically like starting all over again each year? I don't see this a solution for the problem, that's why I posted this question. So far dunno what to do.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply