cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro Deposits for checking account verification unable to place numbers in from keyboard.

Have been an ebay member and seller since ebay's inception days.   Ebay suddenly is withholding this week's payouts until I verify my checking account.  Ok, I did the process of submitting routing number, etc.,  Ebay then deposited two micro deposits into my account.  All I needed to  do was click on the Red Alert banner to get to the page where I insert the deposit amounts.  I did that, clicked down to where the amounts go, and I could not get the numbers to insert.  Called customer service a few days ago about it and was told to try Chrome instead of my browser.  That did not work, so the agent said she couldn't unlock the page for me and had to send a message to IT and to call them back in 48 hours if problem persists.  Today  is 48 hours.  Still not working.   I called customer service number again and cannot even speak to a real person.  Automated voice said that restrictions can only be handled online and kept giving me the same old links that tell me that I am restricted until I complete the process.   Any advice?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Micro Deposits for checking account verification unable to place numbers in from keyboard.

How did you find a number to call? If you found a number on the internet, eBay does not have a number you can just call. You have to use the Help/Contact button and request a call back. 

or was the number in the information you got about updating banking information?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

had something like that happen to me once. Probably not the reason for you, but my "num locks" was off 🙃

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I did use the ebay help/contact site twice this week.  You are sent a code that you have to give the agent before they will talk to you.  However, today, no can do.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Not a numbers lock problem.  The agent didn't know the reason either.  Said she sent a message to IT to check on why.  I also tried Chrome and Edge, still can't do.  Now can't contact ebay. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

This is on the 1099 I just received:

CI eBay Commerce Inc
800-456-3229

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, but that is the number I have been using.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply