cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management payment not verify

I enrolled to management in December 2020 since them they have hold my money for product sent on time because there is an issue in there end plenty agents has verified my information and I had sent out all the documentation over and over and over and over and nothing happened they owe me money and they are holding it for products that were shipped and are delivered already. But I owe them less than $20 and they took it right away from my bank account. and from other account they restricted and put my listing down when I owe them less of what they owe me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

And you keep your listings up? Guess you don't mind giving them more of your money to hold, but I'm sure they are taking good care of it.

You'll need to go to the bottom of this page and start asking for a call back from MP CS. You'll need to keep doing that until you get one. Then be prepared to wait a couple more weeks for them to resolved your problem.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/submitting-updating-information-managed-payments?id=4...

Request a call back early and often. Good luck.

Oh, and pay your bill, otherwise you'll never get this straightened out.

Exact same thing is happening to me. I have the eBay email that confirmed my managed payments, but transactions keep failing. It has been three weeks now and no resolution. Just responses back of "give it another 48 hours." What kind of response is that? I have requested a call back over a dozen times and nothing. eBay has no issue taking their money up front and screw the actual person that made the money. I took all my listings down a week ago, and ended my store subscription today. Been selling on here since 1999.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply